OA Outdated [18+] Cunt Wars v1.63 [Nutaku and non Nutaku], Mega menu mod, money, VIP, damage mod apk

Researcher

Rookie
Apr 24, 2021
Indonesia
If you take a ton of gems from the mine (like 2000/minute) or if you activate "weak enemy" and you have 1.000 victories (especially in Brawl) and no defeat - no wonder. Did you see what is written on the bottom of the menu? "DON'T ABUSE".
It is not the fault/error of the mod, but yours personal. The same thing will happen with the v.1 here if you abuse.

And yes, other sites have already posted updates - I know two other sites with updated mods posted, but only for v.4. The versions 1, 2 and 3 (which I need the most) are not available yet.
I don't understand why here there is no update yet
Ty
If you take a ton of gems from the mine (like 2000/minute) or if you activate "weak enemy" and you have 1.000 victories (especially in Brawl) and no defeat - no wonder. Did you see what is written on the bottom of the menu? "DON'T ABUSE".
It is not the fault/error of the mod, but yours personal. The same thing will happen with the v.1 here if you abuse.

And yes, other sites have already posted updates - I know two other sites with updated mods posted, but only for v.4. The versions 1, 2 and 3 (which I need the most) are not available yet.
I don't understand why here there is no update yet
Hoho

Tags
18+ game cunt wars mod cunt wars mod menu cw 1.40 cw mod apk