OA Outdated [18+] Cunt Wars v1.63 [Nutaku and non Nutaku], Mega menu mod, money, VIP, damage mod apk

Dazzle

Just Crazy
Original poster
Nov 11, 2017
World
Mod1 always ends at 28% loading. Also, isn't it safe anymore?
Yeah I have this issue as well but with all of the versions.
all mods are working fine. I have tested them. if you got stuck on 28%, then this could be a network problem. wait for a while it will load the full game.
if still can't get into the game. then uninstall old game reinstall the mod.

Vincent99

Platinian
Feb 19, 2019
America
I think it was a temporary problem. After deleting mode 1, reinstalling it.
After rebooting several times, the connection was made. Thank you.

red1234

Rookie
May 31, 2019
UK
all mods are working fine. I have tested them. if you got stuck on 28%, then this could be a network problem. wait for a while it will load the full game.
if still can't get into the game. then uninstall old game reinstall the mod.
Network if fine I can connect and log in. I have left it for like 20 mins but still no change. I am using a fresh install of Nox emulator but the problem still persists. I have tried using the apk on my phone but the signed app does not even install and the unsigned one does not change anything. Is there any other solution you could suggest?

sharaway

Rookie
Feb 4, 2019
Brasil
In my phone there a is a big lag when I use the mod v1 because of the mod menu. What should I do? The game now force close every time when I summon

stun7man

Platinian
May 2, 2019
Bosnia
First of all thanks @Dazzle for a quick update! Great work man!

I have a question, I've got unsigned apk previous version installed on NOX player and it was working fine.
Now, can I start NOX player, deinstall the game, clear cache and everything from storage and then install new version ?
Tnx.

bilbaointhedark

Awesome Active Platinian
Feb 7, 2019
españa
First of all thanks @Dazzle for a quick update! Great work man!

I have a question, I've got unsigned apk previous version installed on NOX player and it was working fine.
Now, can I start NOX player, deinstall the game, clear cache and everything from storage and then install new version ?
Tnx.
hola, si puedes estar tranquilo no perderás tu progreso.

Hi, if you can be calm, you will not lose your progress.

bilbaointhedark

Awesome Active Platinian
Feb 7, 2019
españa
Using the safe mod, it says I'm vip 3 yet it says it's inactive and you can't use the gem mine. Any idea why?
hola. eso pasa por que es un vip falso para que sea real tienes que comprar tiempo vip en la tienda, si es que lo tienes disponible claro.

en cuanto a las gemas no tengo ni idea.

Hi. that happens because it is a fake vip to be real you have to buy vip time in the store, if you have it clear.

As for the gems, I have no idea.

Reactions: AWdenis13
Tags
18+ game cunt wars mod cunt wars mod menu cw 1.40 cw mod apk