OA Outdated [18+] Cunt Wars v1.63 [Nutaku and non Nutaku], Mega menu mod, money, VIP, damage mod apk

Dazzle

Just Crazy
Original poster
Nov 11, 2017
World
Hi everyone!
Can you please help me understand how to use mod v2?
i've got NOX with 4.4.2, rooted, applied all patches, installed original app from nutaku and then covered it with mod.
i've got +20 gems, but i don't undestand how to farm it? i also dont know how to multiply damage and health...ro simply activate VIP w\o buying smth...
could you please help me?
you don't need to apply patches on nox, just simply drag and drop apk into nox to install the mod.

and mod v2 don't have damage, health etc read mode features carefully on first page.

foxyJ

Platinian
Jul 4, 2019
warsaw
If I want to used unsigned mod, after installing everything is it possible to somehow login with my nutaku acc or the unsigned mod it's a different login thats w/ facebook or Google+ (as far as i understood from all i read so far)?

Also I wonder if an unsigned acc gets accidentally banned what do you do and how to save That game progress (following my 1 question depending on what kind of login the unsigned is)?

Unbalanced7

Rookie
Aug 10, 2019
australia
Working no problems for me on Nox.
Thanks for this.
Looking forward to a safe signed version so I can get back to playing on mobile.
Well, I take it back. Haha.
Everything seemed to be working okay..
But as soon as I did a journey battle it flagged me as a cheater and banned me.
This was the "V2 safe mod" too.

Dazzle

Just Crazy
Original poster
Nov 11, 2017
World
If I want to used unsigned mod, after installing everything is it possible to somehow login with my nutaku acc or the unsigned mod it's a different login thats w/ facebook or Google+ (as far as i understood from all i read so far)?

Also I wonder if an unsigned acc gets accidentally banned what do you do and how to save That game progress (following my 1 question depending on what kind of login the unsigned is)?
Yes you can login with your nutaku account.
Clear tutorial with original app play few pvps with original app then install unsigned mod

Dazzle

Just Crazy
Original poster
Nov 11, 2017
World
Well, I take it back. Haha.
Everything seemed to be working okay..
But as soon as I did a journey battle it flagged me as a cheater and banned me.
This was the "V2 safe mod" too.
Clear tutorial with original app and also play some pvps with original apk.
And then install safe mod, unsigned apk

Tags
18+ game cunt wars mod cunt wars mod menu cw 1.40 cw mod apk