OA Outdated [18+] Cunt Wars v1.63 [Nutaku and non Nutaku], Mega menu mod, money, VIP, damage mod apk

Copyright

Platinian
Aug 10, 2019
Belgium
HEADS UP TO EVERYONE:
If you play against
Killer777, SpiderJoe, OrcFriend, ElfLover, PinkWidow
Please leave other ones below.
SURRENDER the match, if you win versus them they will ban you.
I'm not sure if they're bots, but if you're a suspected cheater they will place these bots/mods to play against you.

Dazzle

Just Crazy
Original poster
Nov 11, 2017
World
HEADS UP TO EVERYONE:
If you play against
Killer777, SpiderJoe, OrcFriend, ElfLover, PinkWidow
Please leave other ones below.
SURRENDER the match, if you win versus them they will ban you.
I'm not sure if they're bots, but if you're a suspected cheater they will place these bots/mods to play against you.
those are generic names.

Dazzle

Just Crazy
Original poster
Nov 11, 2017
World
Are they? When I get matched against either of these if I win the game I get instant banned.
if you are using signed apk, then you will get instant ban while playing the tutorial.
first clear tutorials with original apk, then install unsigned apk and play.

foxyJ

Platinian
Jul 4, 2019
warsaw
[
Yes you can login with your nutaku account.
Clear tutorial with original app play few pvps with original app then install unsigned mod
It sounds that you suggest I must start a new game (as in a new acc) play the tutorial, some pvps after and then to install the unsigned, but my nutaku acc is old and I want to play on it but with the unsigned mod for now. That was my idea. I wasn't sure if That is possible and thats what I wished to understand, if ofc I'm totally wrong. I still can't figure out the principle of the signed/unsigned versions and how to play modded with my current nutaku right now to get things cleared out how they work. I'm also little worried if I try something I might get my few months old acc banned by accident Any bit more detailed explanation, please? Thank you!

Dazzle

Just Crazy
Original poster
Nov 11, 2017
World
[

It sounds that you suggest I must start a new game (as in a new acc) play the tutorial, some pvps after and then to install the unsigned, but my nutaku acc is old and I want to play on it but with the unsigned mod for now. That was my idea. I wasn't sure if That is possible and thats what I wished to understand, if ofc I'm totally wrong. I still can't figure out the principle of the signed/unsigned versions and how to play modded with my current nutaku right now to get things cleared out how they work. I'm also little worried if I try something I might get my few months old acc banned by accident Any bit more detailed explanation, please? Thank you!
- when we sign an apk, it removes its original signatures,
- while unsigned apk keeps the original signatures. and unsigned apk requires rooted and patched phone (nox doesn't require root or patch)
- for an old account you can play with unsigned apk, just don't abuse the mod as I said many times.

foxyJ

Platinian
Jul 4, 2019
warsaw
- when we sign an apk, it removes its original signatures,
- while unsigned apk keeps the original signatures. and unsigned apk requires rooted and patched phone (nox doesn't require root or patch)
- for an old account you can play with unsigned apk, just don't abuse the mod as I said many times.
Ok, thanks for the info. I plan to play unsigned, but on my computer cuz I don't want to mess with my phone.
So, I would Nox and Lucky Patcher for running it thru the computer?

I usually don't abuse the V1, just collect gems every day and then switch back to the V2. Can I switch between the mods on the PC somehow?
Still I hope you find time soon to make the signed versions if it's possible at all with this patch.

Dazzle

Just Crazy
Original poster
Nov 11, 2017
World
Ok, thanks for the info. I plan to play unsigned, but on my computer cuz I don't want to mess with my phone.
So, I would Nox and Lucky Patcher for running it thru the computer?

I usually don't abuse the V1, just collect gems every day and then switch back to the V2. Can I switch between the mods on the PC somehow?
Still I hope you find time soon to make the signed versions if it's possible at all with this patch.
1. you don't have to root or patch lucky NOX

2. if you think switching between mods will safe your account, then you are wrong.

you can only use safe mode to not get banned, by switching between mods, if you get reported then they will see that you were collecting xxxx gems on a daily basis without paying them.

foxyJ

Platinian
Jul 4, 2019
warsaw
1. you don't have to root or patch lucky NOX

2. if you think switching between mods will safe your account, then you are wrong.

you can only use safe mode to not get banned, by switching between mods, if you get reported then they will see that you were collecting xxxx gems on a daily basis without paying them.
I have been switching between the signed mods to collect gems on v1, then immediately install the v2 after every day on the previous patch and still playing fine.
I mean lets face it, anyone who has collected gems from mine using the v1 is marked for ban if they get reported. It's inevitable :) At least i try to keep a low profile - not too high league; 1-2 leg girls and not an op team on while I don't play; only roll 1x mistress, no goddess rolls ever.
The game is filled with angry frustrated players who enjoy checking and reporting anyone suspicious anyway so at least let us enjoy as much of the game as long as we can I say.

Tags
18+ game cunt wars mod cunt wars mod menu cw 1.40 cw mod apk