OA Outdated [18+] Cunt Wars v1.63 [Nutaku and non Nutaku], Mega menu mod, money, VIP, damage mod apk

hmanager

Platinian
Jan 26, 2019
USA
im getting autobanned using v2, I tried playing tutorial with normal apk then switched, still getting banned right after tutorial

Im using virtualxposed to run the unsigned version on non rooted phone, does that affect anything? Also using the hooligaaps version
Same thing. I'm using VirtualXposed with the unsigned apk and I can't even complete the tutorial because after 4-5 min I'm marked as a cheater. This happens on my tablet with android 8.1, on my other tablet with android 6 works just fine, using VirtualXposed and the unsigned apk. Both tablets don't have root. Guess it's because of the android version? Higher android, the anti-cheat works better and it detects the mod, even if you don't activate anything? Idk.

Dazzle

Just Crazy
Original poster
Nov 11, 2017
World
Same thing. I'm using VirtualXposed with the unsigned apk and I can't even complete the tutorial because after 4-5 min I'm marked as a cheater. This happens on my tablet with android 8.1, on my other tablet with android 6 works just fine, using VirtualXposed and the unsigned apk. Both tablets don't have root. Guess it's because of the android version? Higher android, the anti-cheat works better and it detects the mod, even if you don't activate anything? Idk.
As I mentioned, I'm using the unsigned version. I play tutorial and then get to league 27 just in case on normal apk then I switch to v2 unsigned mod. Then get banned after I do a couple things.
Virtual exposed is not safe, it can be detected. you have to root and patch your phone with lucky patcher. if it doesn't work even your phone is rooted and patched with lucky patcher. then lucky patcher is supported with your OS version, due to high security in your phone os..

andreaJ7

Solid & Active Platinian
Mar 18, 2019
Asian
As I mentioned, I'm using the unsigned version. I play tutorial and then get to league 27 just in case on normal apk then I switch to v2 unsigned mod. Then get banned after I do a couple things.
If you want a new one, you have to tutorial about the original mod first and then play this mod. remember, Android 4 and unsigned apk

Tags
18+ game cunt wars mod cunt wars mod menu cw 1.40 cw mod apk