OA Outdated [18+] Cunt Wars v1.63 [Nutaku and non Nutaku], Mega menu mod, money, VIP, damage mod apk

foxyJ

Platinian
Jul 4, 2019
warsaw
I have something weird happening:

I had VIP 1 activated cuz i used for 2nd time to buy a special 100 coin offer with a leg card. Idk how exactly VIP works but i think it's active by limited time. But after the timer expired it's still showing me that i have VIP 1 (also saying Not Active) but all benefits are on, except the gem mine. When I run the v2 i actually see the Goddesses roll available since with the mod increased my total VIP to 4. I wonder is it actually safe to try a goddesses roll on the v2 in this case if I have the gems or no? @Dazzle?

I''m scared to try cuz this is on my main acc :(

qwert2019b

Rookie
Aug 27, 2019
Toronto
@Dazzle Hello, first of all, let me thank you for your great work and hope your brother is better. I had one of my brothers in the hospital with blood cloths not long ago and I remember the day I got the news. (I live in a different country) and was a terrible experience, lost my father while abroad as well. (I myself got in an accident and barely can walk for a few weeks now, but I hope soon the pain will stop, anyway).

First Question:
I saw that the first post was updated September the 2nd and the apk was also updated, what changes were done to it? Is safe to use the previous one?
Second Question:
Would be possible to influence the cards that come out of the draw? I was playing and realize even the normal summon for 149 crystals give a legendary every 10 draws, would be possible to make it seems you have always drawn 5 or 6? if so would make a rate for legendaries to increase

Last question:
Would be possible to create a slow motion for the wheel of the event?
I notice that when you click the wheel tends to stop, so if have a way we could slow the wheel we could in theory benefit the most, since we could get the extra currency of the event and spin few extra times. In the extra times get more gems and more event currency, or cards of our choosing.

I know you are busy and I thank you again if you did this far, hope you have a great day.

Reactions: Dean78 and Dazzle

AnanShiu

Rookie
Dec 19, 2018
jp

I had VIP 1 activated cuz i used for 2nd time to buy a special 100 coin offer with a leg card. Idk how exactly VIP works but i think it's active by limited time. But after the timer expired it's still showing me that i have VIP 1 (also saying Not Active) but all benefits are on, except the gem mine. When I run the v2 i actually see the Goddesses roll available since with the mod increased my total VIP to 4. I wonder is it actually safe to try a goddesses roll on the v2 in this case if I have the gems or no? @Dazzle?

I have met the same problem. Hope @Dazzle can help us:)

Dazzle

Just Crazy
Original poster
Nov 11, 2017
World
@Dazzle Hello, first of all, let me thank you for your great work and hope your brother is better. I had one of my brothers in the hospital with blood cloths not long ago and I remember the day I got the news. (I live in a different country) and was a terrible experience, lost my father while abroad as well. (I myself got in an accident and barely can walk for a few weeks now, but I hope soon the pain will stop, anyway).

First Question:
I saw that the first post was updated September the 2nd and the apk was also updated, what changes were done to it? Is safe to use the previous one?
Second Question:
Would be possible to influence the cards that come out of the draw? I was playing and realize even the normal summon for 149 crystals give a legendary every 10 draws, would be possible to make it seems you have always drawn 5 or 6? if so would make a rate for legendaries to increase

Last question:
Would be possible to create a slow-motion for the wheel of the event?
I notice that when you click the wheel tends to stop, so if have a way we could slow the wheel we could, in theory, benefit the most since we could get the extra currency of the event and spin few extra times. In the extra times get more gems and more event currency, or cards of our choosing.

I know you are busy and I thank you again if you did this far, hope you have a great day.
Hey, thank you, my brother, is fine now. and hope your family is doing fine now.

1. I just updated the links of this post.
2. it's not possible to modify the draw chanes or number of cards you want to pull from the box. the prices can be reduced (from 0 - XX) but it might not be safe, because I got banned when I reduced the gold purchase prices to half
3. for wheel event, it's random doesn't matter how many clicks you do.
if you understand a bit of coding/programming. the function first picks a random number (percentages are applied), and then spin the wheel according to the picked random number. so clicks are only to slow down/stop the animation.
but there is a feature, the event boosted chest will always be ready to claim, but it's not in the free mod.
the game is going to be patched soon like a mighty party, and some of the features will be reduced. so I don't want them to patch the useful features.

Dazzle

Just Crazy
Original poster
Nov 11, 2017
World

I have met the same problem. Hope @Dazzle can help us:)

1. VIP function has 2 parameters, VIP level, and VIP time
if your VIP time is expired, then some VIP features will not work like gems mine, etc. but with the modv1 it's always active. but not recommended if you are playing with safe mode.
2. and in modv2 there is a fake vip level 3. and your actual VIP level is 1 so it becomes VIP level 4, which unlocks the goddess summons. and it's not safe to open goddess summon. with hacked gems, it's safe with the purchased gems.

foxyJ

Platinian
Jul 4, 2019
warsaw
1. VIP function has 2 parameters, VIP level, and VIP time
if your VIP time is expired, then some VIP features will not work like gems mine, etc. but with the modv1 it's always active. but not recommended if you are playing with safe mode.
2. and in modv2 there is a fake vip level 3. and your actual VIP level is 1 so it becomes VIP level 4, which unlocks the goddess summons. and it's not safe to open goddess summon. with hacked gems, it's safe with the purchased gems.
Thanks for clarifying @Dazzle

Btw what did you mean about the boosted event chest (bonus chest?) always be ready to claim and how?

Reactions: Dazzle

qwert2019b

Rookie
Aug 27, 2019
Toronto
Hey, thank you, my brother, is fine now. and hope your family is doing fine now.

1. I just updated the links of this post.
2. it's not possible to modify the draw changes or number of cards you want to pull from the box. the prices can be reduced (from 0 - XX) but it might not be safe, because I got banned when I reduced the gold purchase prices to half
3. for wheel event, it's random doesn't matter how many clicks you do.
if you understand a bit of coding/programming. the function first picks a random number (percentages are applied), and then spin the wheel according to the picked random number. so clicks are only to slow down/stop the animation.
but there is a feature, the event boosted chest will always be ready to claim, but it's not in the free mod.
the game is going to be patched soon like a mighty party, and some of the features will be reduced. so I don't want them to patch the useful features.
@Dazzle

Thank you for your reply, was much more than I could had ask. I am happy your brother is better.

I have few follow up questions and a new suggestion

1)In the second item you said prices can be reduced, I was thinking is possible to increase the rewards from journey (cards and coins) ? Looks like the rewards are in fixed amounts, if not maybe one way would be to reduce the time till the charges and resets for the fights, so would end having the same effect.

1.1)Also, during some events some of the rewards are with multipliers (1,5x up to 2x or 3x). Since different accounts have different events on (I tested the theory). Some of the most beneficial ones are the ones you can buy gold or elixir for an increased amount (like got 300k gold for 500gems) . My question is, is those events also from a random number picked or are provided by the server? and even if is provided by the server what number to pick, if all events had the

2)For the wheel event i understand, my question is, is that random number picked in the server side or the game? because in theory the formula could be changed to give certain results. (like for example adding to the formula *0+X what would make the random number be set to 0 and x could be set in a menu or some other metric) .

Thank you once again for all your work and sorry for the long posts.

Tags
18+ game cunt wars mod cunt wars mod menu cw 1.40 cw mod apk