OA Outdated [18+] Cunt Wars v1.63 [Nutaku and non Nutaku], Mega menu mod, money, VIP, damage mod apk

Iv3je

Rookie
Sep 1, 2019
The Netherlands
Playing on rooted nox android 5 with v1 non nutaku unsigned. Also got VPN. It seems collecting gems and then going straight into a goddess summon (the 5k one) gets you insta banned. Also somehow every new account i make gets insta banned now. Does anyone know how that happens?

Dazzle

Just Crazy
Original poster
Nov 11, 2017
World
Playing on rooted nox android 5 with v1 non nutaku unsigned. Also got VPN. It seems collecting gems and then going straight into a goddess summon (the 5k one) gets you insta banned. Also somehow every new account i make gets insta banned now. Does anyone know how that happens?
only signed apk has instant ban after clearing the tutorial.

Iv3je

Rookie
Sep 1, 2019
The Netherlands
only signed apk has instant ban after clearing the tutorial.
Im using unsigned like i said. As soon as i created an account and logged in with it, it loads to 100% and then before even entering the game, it goes "CHEATER". With every new account i make.
Maybe they registered the 'phone' played from? Should i reinstall nox every time?

Dazzle

Just Crazy
Original poster
Nov 11, 2017
World
Im using unsigned like i said. As soon as i created an account and logged in with it, it loads to 100% and then before even entering the game, it goes "CHEATER". With every new account i make.
Maybe they registered the 'phone' played from? Should i reinstall nox every time?
no, you don't have reinstall the nox.
just nox nox multimanager, to create a new nox instance.

follow this guide to use nox multi-manager.

Tags
18+ game cunt wars mod cunt wars mod menu cw 1.40 cw mod apk