OA Outdated [18+] Cunt Wars v1.63 [Nutaku and non Nutaku], Mega menu mod, money, VIP, damage mod apk

Hitu

Platinian
Aug 10, 2017
why i can't install the unsigned version? i did all the root and patch thing already. it keep says apk not installed.
Same bro these mods dont help in this kind of problem no ones offering solution its not only with this game but most unsigned versions after all patching

FinesseFinest

Rookie
Sep 13, 2019
Bulacan City
What`s programm you used? Mod didn`t install in BlueStacks and blocked for a NoxPlayer.
Most of us use Nox, I guess cause it's more easier and more compatible for the mod. You just need to confirm that your Nox is rooted on the menu and install the unsigned versions [UNSIGNED, Mod1 or Mod2]. If you made it work and would want to ask questions about how to use the mod and how not to get banned I suggest reading this whole thread, most people have already asked and answered a lot of questions about this. Welp that's what I did anyway, I just learned to work the thing by reading the whole thread, you just have to be good at reading and comprehension I guess.

Reactions: vocuclin
Tags
18+ game cunt wars mod cunt wars mod menu cw 1.40 cw mod apk