OA Outdated [18+] Cunt Wars v1.63 [Nutaku and non Nutaku], Mega menu mod, money, VIP, damage mod apk

SitiuS

Platinian
Sep 15, 2019
mi casa
MOD V3 - seguro mod 2
After 1 time of playing, he expels me from the game, when he returns everything is normal. but again at the top it closes me

Dazzle

Just Crazy
Original poster
Nov 11, 2017
World
MOD V3 - Seguro mod 2
After one time of playing, he expels me from the game; when he returns, everything is normal. but again at the top, it closes me
I didn't understand what are you trying to say.

andreaJ7

Solid & Active Platinian
Mar 18, 2019
Asian
So, ive been trying this. Reqard multiplier seems to do nothing. Vip 1-4 cool, but un activated.

Unlimited money gets you banned instantly.
Setting hp/dmg multiplier gets u banned.

Hmmmm
Do you activate the reward multiplier and double damage simultaneously? did you use in the journey?

justanotheruser203

Platinian
Oct 25, 2019
United States
I have removed the 2x gold because it could trigger an instant ban.

- updated the description

I will add a few more featurers after few days.
Low gold cost when you level-up your card
Low prices in the journey, pit, dt shops.
Those are safe, doesn't auto ban and can't be detected by the cheat reports..
2x gold doesn't cause delayed or instant ban, im drunk right now, but ill post a list of do's and do not's tomorrow roughly 10 hrs from this post. ty for your work again

Dazzle

Just Crazy
Original poster
Nov 11, 2017
World
If you could add the hp&damage modifier to modv3, that'd be great! Nutaku version
Then it will not be a safe mod anymore lol.
It's safe, and you will not get banned if you use that mod, even if you get reported, you will always be cleared by the admins. Only if you don't use other mods on your account.
I will add more safety features in the future. after testing them

Mohawkingarea

Platinian
Oct 12, 2018
Netherlands
Then it will not be a safe mod anymore lol.
It's safe, and you will not get banned if you use that mod, even if you get reported, you will always be cleared by the admins. Only if you don't use other mods on your account.
I will add more safety features in the future. after testing them
Or add the gold+gems to the v1 one. I keep switching over between the 2 and it's quite tedious. Worth it but tedious.

Reactions: Davisle

armadillo179

Platinian
Oct 30, 2019
UK
I just really want to get a new warlord, like Trixy the Spider Queen. Might take a while to get there but do you think I'll get banned for spending that amount of gems once it's been saved up?
I've been buying card packs as singles so far, afraid the 10X option will get me banned

Tags
18+ game cunt wars mod cunt wars mod menu cw 1.40 cw mod apk