OA Outdated [18+] 對魔忍RPGX Extasy (Johren) Ver. 1.0.23 MOD APK | Menu | Skill | Dmg Mul | Def Mul

The game have damage logs so probably someone seeing this and feel suspicious. Even if you doing it on solo raid boss, the logs' still there. Happen to me when playing the DMM version last year doing event archive. So far I haven't using this mod, probably gonna make a dummy account to try that.

so according to your experience, only use skill and def would be safer to avoiding banned?

Reactions: Enzo119
so according to your experience, only use skill and def would be safer to avoiding banned?
To be safe, yeah. But idk if Johren have some similiar system like DMM since they changed some of the stuff from DMM version like the damn Dispatch Mission for easy mats/equipment locked behind VIP system and a Battle Pass (this one idk if DMM having it now since I got banned last year and never touched it again).

To be safe, yeah. But idk if Johren have some similiar system like DMM since they changed some of the stuff from DMM version like the damn Dispatch Mission for easy mats/equipment locked behind VIP system and a Battle Pass (this one idk if DMM having it now since I got banned last year and never touched it again).
yea, I believe they will exchange their detection mechanism, thank you for your experience sharing~

Reactions: ShikariLuka

About us

• Welcome to platinmods.com! We are proud to present you the place which let's dreams come true! Focusing on quality and trust we have spend much time to build a gaming community fitting to your wishes and needs. Actually we offer you the finest MODs and Games of the Android section and we slowly expand to the iOS section as well. But games, Android MODs & iOS MODs are not the only things we can offer you. We have tutorials, tools, a very friendly, active and solid community which will help you with any problem you have =) Your happiness is our goal. We hope you enjoy!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Isabellaout