OA Outdated [18+] Ella 2048 (Nutaku) Ver. 1.1.9 MOD APK | Dmg | God | Combo Cound | Dmg multi | Money | Battle Stars and many More!

Long003

Platinian
Feb 26, 2018
6. ignore "don´t use xxx Units" to give Star on Battle end
what does this mean I don't understand
It means a map requires starting without a type of unit, example dark but you start with dark unit, you still get star for that require.

Reactions: Vinhha

DESLOKAT

18+ PMT Elite Modder
Original poster
Staff member
FSK18
Modding-Team
Apr 20, 2017
Aincrad
@GokuBlackHKS @Anatagasuki The skip ticket works, but i wrote the feaure wrong.
As long you have energy, its decreased, but if you dons´t have energy, you can use skip tickets without lossin/get negative Energy.
If you dosn´t have energy spam your tickets to skip it. ignore the msg "you don´t have Energy"

GokuBlackHKS

Platinian
Apr 10, 2021
Belzoni, MS.
@GokuBlackHKS @Anatagasuki The skip ticket works, but i wrote the feaure wrong.
As long you have energy, its decreased, but if you dons´t have energy, you can use skip tickets without lossin/get negative Energy.
If you dosn´t have energy spam your tickets to skip it. ignore the msg "you don´t have Energy"
@DESLOKAT
Ok boss. Was just checking. Good to know. So another quick question... Is it possible to get a max star grade mod later on or is it just the 'don't use xxx girl' that can be bypassed? Some of those that require the combo counts and hit combos are kinda hard to get. If not it's ok. I just have OCD when it comes to max completion and stars and it kinda hurts my soul some I can't 3 star...

Reactions: Juan pablo lela