OA Outdated [18+] Ella 2048 (Nutaku) Ver. 1.1.9 MOD APK | Dmg | God | Combo Cound | Dmg multi | Money | Battle Stars and many More!

evandoesstuffs

Platinian
Aug 15, 2021
Earth
i didnt understand the (ignore "don´t use xxx Units" to give Star on Battle end) how can i get the 3 stars on mission end? because the mod basically insta kills the enemy and cant complete the combo ones, thanks
It's for one of the conditions on certain stages that requires you to not use a certain element type of unit, basically it just bypasses that requirement so you can use whatever unit you want.

Reactions: Vinhha

evandoesstuffs

Platinian
Aug 15, 2021
Earth
i didnt understand the (ignore "don´t use xxx Units" to give Star on Battle end) how can i get the 3 stars on mission end? because the mod basically insta kills the enemy and cant complete the combo ones, thanks
And to get a complete 3 stars on stages just requires luck since you just kills all the bosses on easy. On helll difficulty you'll have more chance since the enemies just have extremely high hp. The way you're supposed to do it is by using a button that requires some silver on the bottom right if your screen, but if you use the mega mod, it will show up a prompt saying that your account is being logged in from another device. Therefore, like i said, the only way to get 3 stars on stages is through sheer luck. For combos you just use the auto attack button and hope for the best, and as for HIT, especially 4 or above, requires you to actually combine 4 pair of cards at the same time.

Hope this helps you out.

• Love
Reactions: Vinhha