OA Outdated [18+] Ella 2048 (Nutaku) Ver. 1.1.9 MOD APK | Dmg | God | Combo Cound | Dmg multi | Money | Battle Stars and many More!

Zero2800

Solid & Active Platinian
Apr 4, 2019
Indonesia
It seems now they implemented some serious Firewall that will automatically Banned you if you have suspicious activity especially I think in the Stage when you use the Item that Merge or Upgrade your Ella, since when you use it you got some kind of Another Device Is Login Using This Account Message.
Hmm :face18:.

if I just play on a normal stage without use the Item that Merge or Upgrade Ella or rangking. Just play on a normal stage,
is it possible to get banned?

AlfredDH

Solid & Active Platinian
Aug 6, 2021
Indonesia
Hmm :face18:.

if I just play on a normal stage without use the Item that Merge or Upgrade Ella or rangking. Just play on a normal stage,
is it possible to get banned?
Uhmm since you will be using hack it is still possible since some Dev like to install some kind of AntiCheat that automatically Ban you like this game

Reactions: pz1973

Zero2800

Solid & Active Platinian
Apr 4, 2019
Indonesia
Uhmm since you will be using hack it is still possible since some Dev like to install some kind of AntiCheat that automatically Ban you like this game
Hmm...
Ok, thanks for the information:tumbsup:.
I just want to see the storyline of the game, besides its 18+ stuff:face54::pepe013:.