OA Outdated [18+] Ella 2048 (Nutaku) Ver. 1.1.9 MOD APK | Dmg | God | Combo Cound | Dmg multi | Money | Battle Stars and many More!

Optimelle

Rookie
Jan 23, 2020
United Kingdom
Created a new account and finished level 1 then the freezing started again on level 2 , i believe the super mod gets you banned immediately
I do not get banned but I cannot progress the story and cannot upgrade the Ella. It goes into a soft lock or just freezes. On one occasion I could return to the main screen but the boost window was over it had to restart. Maybe the mod needs a look over?

lustoverlove07

Platinian
Jul 29, 2022
Philippines
I do not get banned but I cannot progress the story and cannot upgrade the Ella. It goes into a soft lock or just freezes. On one occasion I could return to the main screen but the boost window was over it had to restart. Maybe the mod needs a look over?
yeah that is the ban , the moment that your game freezes like after stages or attempting to upgrade your account is banned

Reactions: YuriBan

eoeggav

Platinian
Sep 2, 2022
Th
Game "half" freezes ( after killing enemy no win or lose screen appears and can't quit match) after winning a match any solution?