PMT FREE MOD [18+] Eros Fantasy (Nutaku) Ver. 1.17.12 MOD APK | Menu | DMG | God | One Hit

@DESLOKAT Today 13.07.2021 I entered the game and it says I am banned indefinitely reason cheating.

This mod apk is not useful anymore please be careful guys! They detected it i guess.

I am not sure if mod menu is undetectable or even possible for this game but maybe you shoud try to make it?

Anyway this apk was very useful i progressed a lot but sadly thats all for now. Thank you for your hard work.

Did you play the PvP mode? Only fight players with power lower than yours

Did you play the PvP mode? Only fight players with power lower than yours

I didn't play the game since the release (first ever mod of the game didn't have problems)
I did some pvp in the beggining versions.

In this version -
I did only event challenges and normal daily challenges.

Opened the game in the morning and saw this message.

I didn't play the game since the release (first ever mod of the game didn't have problems)
I did some pvp in the beggining versions.

In this version -
I did only event challenges and normal daily challenges.

Opened the game in the morning and saw this message.
do not continue the story, avoid pvp, you can challenge and daily when you are finished, quit and log out and rellog on the original site, I have always done this and never had a ban, so far it has worked like this.

do not continue the story, avoid pvp, you can challenge and daily when you are finished, quit and log out and rellog on the original site, I have always done this and never had a ban, so far it has worked like this.

It's quite obvious that he probably PVP'd in arena with the hacks on. That's the only reason I would see a ban anyway because they're probably monitoring that.

Reactions: Sarandee