PMT FREE MOD [18+] Eros Fantasy (Nutaku) Ver. 1.17.12 MOD APK | Menu | DMG | God | One Hit

@bluell @Fraga34 after the first start it ask for permission. Activate it and the menu apearse. If not restart the game and you can see my skull icon for the menu.

How to use the mod menu? I don't see anywhere a mod/cheat menu
The game / app needs th permission to "draw over other apps". Go to the Android settings for the app (long press the icon and App info) and look for it. On my setup it was not in the usual permissions screen, but on the top layer.

Pretty sure they've added an anti cheat system to the game. I think the fact that people are now getting banned for having this mod and the fact that the mod is having issues working confirms it.

after 24h i got banned, text= Ban reason:Cheating; ban time:Indefinite !!!

So, that's just plain anything while the mod is active but then, they used the ban hammer on your account after checking within that time frame???

Pretty sure they've added an anti cheat system to the game. I think the fact that people are now getting banned for having this mod and the fact that the mod is having issues working confirms it.

I gues, they're watchful about the dame you can inflict & they're very careful now since they've detected some players using the mod..:face36: