OA Outdated [18+] 超昂大戦 エスカレーションヒロインズ (DMM) Ver. 1.0.62 MOD APK | Menu | Dumb Enemy | DMG | Atk speed

DESLOKAT

18+ PMT Elite Modder
Original poster
Staff member
FSK18
Modding-Team
Apr 20, 2017
Aincrad
@jeidee0601 this error meens your wifi is not on. Or better say "connection error"
This happens to me, only my wifi is off. i can see your wifi is on, but something is wrong with your connection

@xX_Tierra_Xx you know that i look every day for updates and new games??:pepe010:

Reactions: daixing

xX_Tierra_Xx

Solid & Active Platinian
Dec 25, 2020
China
@jeidee0601 this error meens your wifi is not on. Or better say "connection error"
This happens to me, only my wifi is off. i can see your wifi is on, but something is wrong with your connection

@xX_Tierra_Xx you know that i look every day for updates and new games??:pepe010:
Well i am back ,I try to play normal ver the game (Last Original),I must admit, I feel so fucked right now,
1.The development system of this game is very much like Kantai Collection.Including his paid content is also this model, I don’t like this very much.
2.Most importantly, this game is the fucking Korean R18.No Sex.Some of the more revealing clothes need to be paid. It feels like a bitch is constantly tempting you, and then tells you that we do not provide services here.
I feel like I want to be deceived😭