PMT FREE MOD [18+] Gentlemen´s Club (Nutaku) Ver. 2.0.10 MOD APK | Money | Lvl Up | Stripper wait

updated to ver. 0.9.155

Hello sir. I wanted to ask you something. Does it work if you change the liquer upgrade cost to negative so maybe it gives tokens? I've tried but I failed because I don't know Assembly language. Also could you tell me which languages needed to be able to mod APKs like you do? Or is Assembly language enough for this?

Reactions: CrazyMods
@FALC0N believe me i tried negative. it gives a error, the same for 0 amount. Thats the reason for 1 token cost. I can only change things on the main screen. Other things are serverside.

For modding you need c++ knowledge. Assembly is dying out. nearly every game has .so files.

Reactions: CrazyMods
@FALC0N believe me i tried negative. it gives a error, the same for 0 amount. Thats the reason for 1 token cost. I can only change things on the main screen. Other things are serverside.

For modding you need c++ knowledge. Assembly is dying out. nearly every game has .so files.
I understood. Thank you, sir. I tried changing the staff upgrade to negative and to 1 on GameGuardian but it also gives error so I thought it might be possible for expenses because they're more glitchy. But here is something; I changed the level of red wine to 1 million and it gives 5m cash everytime I serve to customers. :pepe001:

when i open up a staff space i get this message that pops up
Screenshot_2021-08-14-23-14-48-827_games.eviltwin.gentlemensclub.jpg

i can add bouncers but nothing else

I just hope the upgrade of staff are 1 coins, and I realize that as I level up, the Notoriety stars goes up slower.. I'm alrd at club rank level 261