PMT FREE MOD [18+] Legeclo: Legend Clover X Rated (Johren) Ver. 1.47.16 MOD APK [ARM64] Menu | Skill Range | DMG | God

Newbie question here. What are the events or quest that I need to avoid in order to not be ban? Is it okay for me to use the mod to the Tower? Thanks
The only event that you will need to disable the Damage Mod is the Guild EX event which is happening now. It is fine using on tower, just make sure to max everything to make your account not too suspicious like completing all tower levels with a very low overall power from all characters as people will be able to see your highest power characters. Never experienced ban from using the mod on the tower, only experienced ban from the Guild EX quest.

The only event that you will need to disable the Damage Mod is the Guild EX event which is happening now. It is fine using on tower, just make sure to max everything to make your account not too suspicious like completing all tower levels with a very low overall power from all characters as people will be able to see your highest power characters. Never experienced ban from using the mod on the tower, only experienced ban from the Guild EX quest.
Thanks bro, I'll sure do what you recommended. I appreciate answering my question.