PMT FREE MOD [18+] Live Tile Star Ver. 2.0.2 Mod Apk | Undecreased currencies, Unlimited booster

App-Architecture
ARM64 (arm64-v8a | 64-Bit)
When I get a new phone, is it possible to move all the game data over so I don't lose the NSFW version and game progress.

Has anyone ever done it?

When I use the Samsung file transfer to a new phone some games status get transferred over, but none of the MOD game are even recognized.
.
If your phone is rooted I think it's possible because I think you can just copy the content of android/data/applicationname. I tried when I changed phones but mine wasn't rooted and I couldn't. I tried a ton of things, adb, shizuku, etc. but no luck
 
This version doesn't want to work. It indicates that player data anomaly detected. This is the 1.6.8 version. Can this be saved? Or will I lose my progress if I uninstall and reinstall the older apk?

Thanks!!
 
Tags Tags
match 3 puzzle

Similar threads

Back
Top Bottom