PMT FREE MOD [18+] Live Tile Star Ver. 2.0.2 Mod Apk | Undecreased currencies, Unlimited booster

App-Architecture
ARM64 (arm64-v8a | 64-Bit)
Charming Tiles Star

After installing game, play 1 level, exit, and
overwrite files in the Android/Data/.../files
Folder. Open, check that you can buy stuff with coins and diamonds, and that you can download the videos.

I did not add many coins or diamonds because when I use large numbers, the downloads STOP working. Add coins and diamonds by editing the files when necessary. Try large numbers on your phone, it might work.

Maybe someone can figure out how to get rid of the ads, or get vip
 

Attachments

Charming Tiles Star

After installing game, play 1 level, exit, and
overwrite files in the Android/Data/.../files
Folder. Open, check that you can buy stuff with coins and diamonds, and that you can download the videos.

I did not add many coins or diamonds because when I use large numbers, the downloads STOP working. Add coins and diamonds by editing the files when necessary. Try large numbers on your phone, it might work.

Maybe someone can figure out how to get rid of the ads, or get vip
Can you paste here original text from vip data?
 
Maybe just put in a current time for the purchase time. Try filling out the various fields. Might be able to get it working via trial and error
 
Did you try lucky patcher for vip?
I can't get lucky patcher to work on any samsung. Maybe because android 16 is hard to crack. If you have an older phone
 
I am using only 3 edited files.
Coins, diamonds, and item (boosters).

If you make changes to only 1 file at a time, it reduces the chance of a lockup.
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20260623-220803.png
    Screenshot_20260623-220803.png
    192 KB · Views: 64
Tags Tags
match 3 puzzle

Similar threads

Back
Top Bottom