OA Outdated [18+] Lust Goddess (Nutaku) Ver. 1.0.0 MOD APK | Menu | God | Free Treasure | Power increase

Comalol

Platinian
Mar 3, 2024
God mode does not seem to do anything (at least if it is meant to do something in combat), mercenaries still take damage, commander still take damage, game lost when commander health reach 0, league point lost after game lost.
Checked both with the menù setting on and off and seen no difference.
If I'm missing something enterely pls point it out ^^

PS: THX for everything else ^^

Reactions: aymen986

Aegon76

Platinian
Oct 5, 2023
God mode does not seem to do anything (at least if it is meant to do something in combat), mercenaries still take damage, commander still take damage, game lost when commander health reach 0, league point lost after game lost.

it is not always active, you have to restart the game until it activates, I restart 2 or 3 times

Comalol

Platinian
Mar 3, 2024
it is not always active, you have to restart the game until it activates, I restart 2 or 3 times
restarted the game something like 10 times, saved preference, even restarted the phone and the emulator (testing in on both phone and pc) and still nothing :/ instant box work fine and menù show up and save prefences without problems, it's just the god mode (btw what is the supposed effect? no damage at all or simply continue fighting even at 0 health?)

Aegon76

Platinian
Oct 5, 2023
restarted the game something like 10 times, saved preference, even restarted the phone and the emulator (testing in on both phone and pc) and still nothing :/ instant box work fine and menù show up and save prefences without problems, it's just the god mode (btw what is the supposed effect? no damage at all or simply continue fighting even at 0 health?)
[/CITAZIONE]
you and your team are invulnerable to certain attacks.
However, if your team is low on damage, it can serve to climb no more than one league

Comalol

Platinian
Mar 3, 2024
Finally got it to work on phone, still no god mode on emulator (using Nox latest version). I'll do with what I have ^^

claad

Awesome Active Platinian
Feb 12, 2018

The god mod works for me