OA Outdated [18+] Lust Goddess (Nutaku) Ver. 1.0.0 MOD APK | Menu | God | Free Treasure | Power increase

Xaradon

Platinian
May 23, 2018
Germany
I was league 7 and spent over 100$. Now im back in league 15 and all my ressources are gone. I got a mail from support :

Hey!

Your account was suspended for using a modified game client or some third-party tools.

However, we believe that it is possible to make amends even in such cases!
We have removed a part of your in-game resources and unlocked your account for now.
Have you contacted the developer or Nutaku Support to reactivate your account?

Xaradon

Platinian
May 23, 2018
Germany
I have now written to the developer asking if he would like to unban my account. I'll see if something happens. I didn't invest $100.

DarkestOfFear

Rookie
Mar 1, 2024
3 times install using different accounts on Nutaku, but its not even 20 minutes of gameplay, all of my accounts already got banned

monsieur25

Platinian
Apr 17, 2022
USA
I stayed in the league that my power was enough for, and this league is 15. I wrote to support several times over the course of 24 hours and each time I get the same response from the bot: contact us! But I didn't spend 100€ on them and apparently that's why I'm still blocked! Isn't this discrimination?

Reactions: AIhoumu

Comalol

Platinian
Mar 3, 2024
got banned, unbanned... and this morning logged in and without doing even a single game (only the new roulette) got banned again...

Comalol

Platinian
Mar 3, 2024
Ok I just got confirmation via mail that just logging into with any modified client, will result into a suspension, even without using any "feature". It is just a check for what you'r using, not what you'r doing, It just seem like the check is not "always on". I spent aout half an hour in without problem than got banned after a short 2 minutes log in.

PS: it also seem that this is not a "BAN" but a "SUSPENSION"