OA Outdated [18+] Lust Goddess (Nutaku) Ver. 1.0.0 MOD APK | Menu | God | Free Treasure | Power increase

hexxaj

Rookie
Mar 9, 2024
I uploaded the test Anti ban mod.
Don`t forget. its a test version and dosn't prevent you from not banning for manual report.
Just some feedback for you. Still detected/banned after 15 minutes of playing, I was still very low power (~1200/league 26 or 27 I think), never used god/powerup, only quick opening of chests, very unlikely that I was manually reported (in fact I was so low I wasn't facing 'real' players yet). This was on a fresh account/install of the new test mod.

Reactions: koe999

Platinian
Mar 7, 2024
Nah I've been to league 8 and still never find any player.. And thats the bot stuck because it cannot process what to put against cheaters lol.. It happens to me many times
这游戏,充斥着大量的AI电脑,你在对战时可以发现,很多传说级角色正常获取的条件十分苛刻,如活动中获取(疑似没错过了或者没开启)/需要League-1&GM_TOP50的Yumiko,Salma,Kira,Sunmi,Ivy等等对应阶段才解锁进卡池的角色在对面屡见不鲜,这些角色往往都是十分IMBA的,正常玩家有几个拥有这样IMBA角色?!
由此可见,这游戏所谓的联赛对着就是个笑话,以变态的AI电脑虐玩家骗玩家氪金.与其黄油本质背道而驰.

Reactions: zcb123456

cunhak9

Just Crazy
Oct 23, 2018
portugal
This game is filled with a large number of AI computers. During the battle, you can find that the conditions for obtaining many legendary characters are very strict, such as obtaining them during events (it seems that they have not been missed or not turned on)/requiring League-1&GM_TOP50 Yumiko and Salma , Kira, Sunmi, Ivy and other characters that are unlocked into the card pool at corresponding stages are not uncommon on the opposite side. These characters are often very IMBA. How many normal players have such IMBA characters?!
It can be seen that the so-called league in this game is a joke. It uses perverted AI computers to torture players and defraud players of krypton gold. It goes against its buttery nature.
Thats why we mod this shitty game, i never go events but still can get the 3 girls!

bodgan02140049

Platinian
Mar 10, 2024
IMG_20240314_014401.jpg

I don’t know why they’re banning you, but I’m okey, I use this mod to its full potential and I’m not banned
I just didn’t change my nickname and that’s it, but I don’t think it’s because of this, here’s a screenshot that I’ve been playing for 3-4 days already and played a couple more games to check

cunhak9

Just Crazy
Oct 23, 2018
portugal
Strange, every body geting ban even with new accounts, maybe you will get ban in next ban wave.
I now using original game and GG, found the way you can skip time to open crates!

bodgan02140049

Platinian
Mar 10, 2024
Странно, всех банят, даже с новыми аккаунтами, возможно, вы получите бан в следующей волне банов.
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]
В Perhaps, if this is so, it will be very disappointing to lose all this, I hope there is a workaround for this

bodgan02140049

Platinian
Mar 10, 2024
Странно, всех банят, даже с новыми аккаунтами, возможно, вы получите бан в следующей волне банов.
Теперь я использую оригинальную игру и GG и нашел способ пропустить время, чтобы открыть ящики!
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]
Will you send me the link? This mod if it's a mod..

lucmow

Platinian
Dec 8, 2023
I uploaded the test Anti ban mod.
Don`t forget. its a test version and dosn't prevent you from not banning for manual report.
To test the mod in the best way. I used a phone that didn't have the Lust Goddess game installed to create a new account, activated VPN to hide my IP, but after only 15 minutes I was banned.

Attachments