OA Outdated [18+] Lust Goddess (Nutaku) Ver. 1.0.0 MOD APK | Menu | God | Free Treasure | Power increase

hartex1992

Awesome Active Platinian
Aug 14, 2020
Indonesia
All we need to do now is just try something else or wait until our modder get the mod working because on this current state, the game was beyond help for feedback and tons of shit. This Devs most likely from the China because the way they designed was almost identical to other 18+games too. Also, their games mostly have short-lived too, released for months and then no information/updates for long time until it abandoned by them (the game still running but nobody taking care of it).

Xaradon

Platinian
May 23, 2018
Germany
All we need to do now is just try something else or wait until our modder get the mod working because on this current state, the game was beyond help for feedback and tons of shit. This Devs most likely from the China because the way they designed was almost identical to other 18+games too. Also, their games mostly have short-lived too, released for months and then no information/updates for long time until it abandoned by them (the game still running but nobody taking care of it).
Because it is mostly a huge paywall on Nutaku. Only a few games are enjoyable without spending much money.

EmJoys

Platinian
Apr 20, 2022
ukraine
1200 soldiers were banned. I uninstalled and installed the Nutaku version. And I didn't get banned. For now, it's risky to log in with god mod
I never used God mode ON option. But got ban today :D
I should uninstall modded version and install normal one, maybe it help a dodge. Sadly i read topic about wave of bans to late))

Zastreliss

Rookie
Mar 22, 2021
Rus
Если не хотите получить скачайте игру с официального сайта nutaku без модов за любой другой сайт дают бан либо на пк через лайчер или браузер заходите так даже безопаснее будет но за анти чит респект он лютый почти на все срабатывает 😂

Long003

Platinian
Feb 26, 2018
My phone becomes too hot when playing this game, so it is fun enough for me
Thank you Ad very much for sharing mod