OA Outdated [18+]Project QT (JG Games) Ver. 6.0.0 MOD APK | Menu | HP | Skill | Auto Win | Turn | Color Change | Special Blocks

Reflex120319

Platinian
Sep 9, 2020
México
That's false alert. The reason you get virus alert is because antivirus can't scan files in the mods that are protected to stop leechers.
Are you sure? Because I left the game on my device about 3 days, and today morning I released a warning that my cell phone was infected with a Trojan virus. I started locking and out of nowhere I turned off the wifi.
I just need an honest clarification, thank you.

Scav3ng3r4M0dz

Awesome Active Platinian
Jul 17, 2017
Behind you, with a sniper.
Are you sure? Because I left the game on my device about 3 days, and today morning I released a warning that my cell phone was infected with a Trojan virus. I started locking and out of nowhere I turned off the wifi.
I just need an honest clarification, thank you.
There's no other way for me to convince you bro. That's the only reason that I've mentioned. You will not get any virus. I have been a member here for about 4 years and have been using their mods. There is no virus. Anti viruses will call any mod a virus when they can't scan files inside the apk. It's all false alert.

Reactions: Reflex120319

Reflex120319

Platinian
Sep 9, 2020
México
There's no other way for me to convince you bro. That's the only reason that I've mentioned. You will not get any virus. I have been a member here for about 4 years and have been using their mods. There is no virus. Anti viruses will call any mod a virus when they can't scan files inside the apk. It's all false alert.
Thank you very much, bro, I'll reinstall the mod.