OA Outdated [18+]Project QT (JG Games) Ver. 6.0.0 MOD APK | Menu | HP | Skill | Auto Win | Turn | Color Change | Special Blocks

DaRealPanDa

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Supporting-Team
Global Moderator
Social Media
Mar 12, 2018
Skyrim
ah usually Platinmod doesn't use a Trojan virus in its mod but this time this one mod has a Trojan virus I checked it myself.
I suggest uninstalling this mod application and waiting for the mod maker to confirm or why is there a Trojan virus?
Do you can provide any kind of proof, that there is a virus which is not a "false-positive" such as DebugKey inside this Mod?
All PMT made Mods are 100% clean and the only detections we get fom our own Mods is stuff related to the protections we use.
1621682080247.png

Last edited:
Reactions: blouhox

DaRealPanDa

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Supporting-Team
Global Moderator
Social Media
Mar 12, 2018
Skyrim
View attachment 292641
and this is my proof that this one mod has a Trojan virus, ah please just translate it in the screenshot.
False-positive, as i said.
Just google it and you will find it out by yourself.
Many Software Developers had this detection in their own applications and complained about it on the virus scanner sites, because they don't have any virus inside.

And first rule in the web:
When you're not sure or you don't trust any source 100%, then just don't download it. Thats it.

NEKOPOI CARE

Platinian
Jun 17, 2020
Indonesia
False-positive, as i said.
Just google it and you will find it out by yourself.
Many Software Developers had this detection in their own applications and complained about it on the virus scanner sites, because they don't have any virus inside.

And first rule in the web:
When you're not sure or you don't trust any source 100%, then just don't download it. Thats it.
Even if you want to say Vivo Android security is weak? or fake? ok I will not download this one application mod even though I want to install it.