PMT FREE MOD [18+] Pussy Saga Mobile (Nutaku) Ver. 1.82 MOD APK | Menu | Moves | Easy Win

Sometimes the games lag you can't touch anything, and when instant win doesn't work with me, is there anyone have the same problem? And tnx for modding the game
Thats probably because the mod is still not stable like something being tampered and it messed up. Waiting for new update where it will give stable performance for playing longer, just bear with it because this game is really emphasize you to spend money like crazy, just play few minutes and already hit p2p walls very fast even without mods at all.

@Lona69x This Problem comes from the game/server, not from the mod.
I played without mod and i have the same problem sometimes.
Thanks for the information about why this game have issues because sometimes a game that had strong protection have anti-tamper system that will affected the game when cracked/modding incorrectly.
Its like GTA series where crackers need to crack the game completely without triggering anti-piracy systems.

Holy crap its impossible to progress in this game without gems and its very hard to get any...would be great if there was infinite gem mod...the devs are super greedy

Tags Tags
pussy saga mobile hack pussy saga mobile mod