OA Outdated [18+] 天下布魔 (R18) Ver. 1.0.4 MOD APK | Menu | DMG

hofush

Platinian
Jan 4, 2021
China
For the currencies, there is no way to modify them since all of them are stored on the server which meant server-side

For the event stage, I already cleared all the stages at the first day when the event came out without any errors, issues or such as 0 dmg dealt. Are you sure that high dmg isnt enuf?
Really so sure. I try it in many different way like close and reopen the game with activite the mod DMG, it just defeat at stage 2 on the event. I attack them with 0 value and they attack me with high damage value to defeat on "祭典逆襲-復仇的四天王活動" event.
我不寄予厚望,I just ignore to play the event, so I do not screenshot a picture upload to this post.

Any method mod to increase earn a lot of crystal?
e4f749cedb7c9dcd68ec68767a9e8727fe5518b58fc6f41aee67c6269412044d.0.JPG

hofush

Platinian
Jan 4, 2021
China
天下布魔 TenkafuMA this game I finished all any achievable mission(出征), left to level up and discipline the charactors, draw new card. Please you increase max discipline value(調教) and must high rate of draw SSR card.
I think its really hard to play without a bunch of green/blue crystal.

Official website 工口,R18 latest updated TenkafuMA v1.1.0 original file:
https://emmfile.ifenying.com/apk/1611133007511.apk

Alternative for China's link:
https://packetdu.xacdwl.com/apk/1611133007511.apk

shashu12138

Rookie
Jan 7, 2021
Nederland
Really so sure. I try it in many different way like close and reopen the game with activite the mod DMG, it just defeat at stage 2 on the event. I attack them with 0 value and they attack me with high damage value to defeat on "祭典逆襲-復仇的四天王活動" event.
我不寄予厚望,I just ignore to play the event, so I do not screenshot a picture upload to this post.

Any method mod to increase earn a lot of crystal?
View attachment 272116
很抱歉我用中文回复你,你可以自己去试着翻译并理解这段话。

首先说一下上一个活动。在上个活动(庆典)的第二关中,你出现了0dmg的情况,这并不是因为mod不工作,而是因为敌人的设定。在那个关卡,三个敌人分别锁定你的1、3、5号角色,(即你的2、4号角色不会被攻击),其中一个敌人只能受到1号角色的普攻伤害,一个敌人只能受到5号位的技能伤害,当你打败两个敌人后,则最后一个敌人可以受到1号位的普攻伤害。(这三名敌人可以受到魔王撒旦的反伤效果)

探寻过关方法,这正是游戏的乐趣所在。即使使用了修改器,也请带着脑子玩游戏。

在你要求作者做出某些修改的时候,你要先了解修改的基本原理。你账号上的物品是不可能被修改的。

这是一个免费的mod,你不应该提出那么多无理的要求不是吗?请带着感激之心。

顺便一提,关于你的修改要求。在中国的淘宝上有可以直接观看所有H动画的修改,但是那是收费的,如果你感兴趣可以去了解一下,而不是在这里对着一个免费的mod提出一大堆要求。