PMT FREE MOD [18+] れじぇくろ!〜レジェンド・クローバー〜 X指定 (DMM) Ver. 2.22.0 MOD APK [ARM64] Menu | Skill Range | DMG

@DESLOKAT
Hi i have tried some things, from what i have observed so far:
1. The damage doesn't work currently in master quests, halloween, and event rerun boss maps
2. It works in invasion and sp quests so far. (Used skip on the 4 gods map)
3. Haven't tried in tower cause i finished it before update

These were all done in my smartphone, kindly fix these or if there's another work around i'll gladly try it. Please and thanks.
You can try to restart the game, and there is a probability that the mod will be invalid.

You can try to restart the game, and there is a probability that the mod will be invalid.
Already tried that and allot of things, including uninstalling and reinstalling. The high damage doesnt work in the master quests, event rerun boss quest, and the current halloween boss quest. Also tried in tower, above the 70-80 map most spear class opponents dont get one hit for a very weird reason.
At least god mod works, its just time consuming and hope he fixes the high damage mod. I also wanted to try the mod during guild ex but i dont want to risk getting my 3rd account banned.

Already tried that and allot of things, including uninstalling and reinstalling. The high damage doesnt work in the master quests, event rerun boss quest, and the current halloween boss quest. Also tried in tower, above the 70-80 map most spear class opponents dont get one hit for a very weird reason.
At least god mod works, its just time consuming and hope he fixes the high damage mod. I also wanted to try the mod during guild ex but i dont want to risk getting my 3rd account banned.
Damage increase closed,God mode will not be banned when it is used in the ex mode of the trade union. I have used it.

For me, im still getting the same issue where in master quest, event rerun and halloween event bosses are not one hit. Does anyone have a solution to this.
I'll do the same.
Restart the game and stop at the title screen.
Turn off the mod damage and turn it on again.
Then enter the game and have a high probability of success.

If the injury is ineffective
Restart the game and stop at the title screen.
1666153217109.png

Turn off the mod damage and turn it on again.
(Red is off.
1666153236291.png

(Green is on.
1666153262805.png

Then enter the game and have a high probability of success.
The role attack becomes bigger, indicating success.
1666153164422.png