OA Outdated [18+] SF Girls (Nutaku) Ver. 1.1.4 MOD MENU APK | 1 Hit Kill

wxd

Platinian
Jun 6, 2020
China
Why is it that after I use mod, the connection will fail as soon as I play the level, but if I don't use it, I won't?

Reactions: Merik

Merik

Platinian
Sep 24, 2018
Sweden
Im having the same problem as the previous poster. If i dont disable the mod, connection fails after every fight.
Also, with the mod enabled, AP and EP points count backwards and increase quickly to several thousand points.

DESLOKAT

18+ PMT Elite Modder
Original poster
Staff member
FSK18
Modding-Team
Apr 20, 2017
Aincrad
The Problem ist the protection. Ldplayer works. I used a Unsigned mod. They add a protection against signed and many more. Im on it, but I must Test every way to kill the protection. At the Moment is the best way to play with Emulator. The signed protection is killed.

Executerr

Platinian
Aug 27, 2019
New zealand
th
The Problem ist the protection. Ldplayer works. I used a Unsigned mod. They add a protection against signed and many more. Im on it, but I must Test every way to kill the protection. At the Moment is the best way to play with Emulator. The signed protection is killed.
Thanks bro. Sorry for annoying ya haha. Thanks for your hardwork.

Executerr

Platinian
Aug 27, 2019
New zealand
How do you play on emulator?

Tennosu

Rookie
May 21, 2018
Viet Nam
Can you upload the unsigned mod?

Tags
sf girls hack sf girls mod