OA Outdated [18+] SF Girls (Nutaku) Ver. 1.3.7 MOD APK | Only Root | Menu | Skill

Hex Espher

Rookie
Apr 26, 2018
philippines
There's something wrong with the mod, don't use it for now,
I got banned twice now, either the attack speed mod or they've upgraded their security, I dunno, I'm just a user.
If anyone else has a clue what happened, well post it.

DESLOKAT

18+ PMT Elite Modder
Original poster
Staff member
FSK18
Modding-Team
Apr 20, 2017
Aincrad
@Hex Espher The Devs noticed the mod. The most User abused the mod and now they control every new user.
My account is not banned. I used only 5-10 times the skill from every unit on the Stage.

guilhermewn

Platinian
Apr 17, 2020
Brazil
@Hex Espher The Devs noticed the mod. The most User abused the mod and now they control every new user.
My account is not banned. I used only 5-10 times the skill from every unit on the Stage.
Deslokat, can you help me with the Lp patches thing, please? How can i do it?

Hex Espher

Rookie
Apr 26, 2018
philippines
Did the same, controlled my skill usage and all, just used the attackspeed for melee, still got banned.
As much as I enjoy the game, I'm out. Got my 3rd da## account banned.