OA Outdated [18+] シャングリラドライブX (DMM) Ver. 1.3.12 MOD APK | Menu | God | DMG

srx994

Platinian
Jan 23, 2021
中国
I have a problem in the emulator, when I try to go to the tab where you have to select missions, I just have a black screen, do you know what emulator can work with this game?
That's an emulator problem. It doesn't matter which one you use. The black screen is simply that the loading is slow and you have to wait for a while to enter.

Fraudly

Platinian
Jun 16, 2023
Russia
That's an emulator problem. It doesn't matter which one you use. The black screen is simply that the loading is slow and you have to wait for a while to enter.
wait for a while to enter? I just got a black screen in the mission selector and then 10 minutes later the game just froze. But when I downloaded the official DMM emulator, there was no such problem. I just want to know which emulator has not encountered this problem.

srx994

Platinian
Jan 23, 2021
中国
wait for a while to enter? I just got a black screen in the mission selector and then 10 minutes later the game just froze. But when I downloaded the official DMM emulator, there was no such problem. I just want to know which emulator has not encountered this problem.
I know that Raiden MUMU is both. It takes a while to enter the interface after a black screen. If you say that it will be stuck, it is probably because the emulator is not working. I suggest you change it.