PMT FREE MOD [18+] Shelter 69 (Nutaku) Ver. 1.6.414 MOD APK | Menu | Ressource | Cost

Separate Rewards to BYPASS.APK

• Yes (Rewards Only in BYPASS)

Votes: 41 21.2%
  • No ( Its Fine)

Votes: 54 28.0%
  • Add Reward to BYPASS and keep it on the Mod

Votes: 98 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Shadowalkuk

Platinian
Mar 12, 2022
Newcastle
Exiled to the wasteland / banned. I only use this mod and never others in that game so just a headsup. As they hadnt released chapter 4 i hadnt really been playing anyways as couldnt level up so dont think Ive played in weeks.

Reactions: axc

hartex1992

Awesome Active Platinian
Aug 14, 2020
Indonesia
Exiled to the wasteland / banned. I only use this mod and never others in that game so just a headsup. As they hadnt released chapter 4 i hadnt really been playing anyways as couldnt level up so dont think Ive played in weeks.
You still lucky than me because my Nutaku account had permanent ban after using it on Eros Fantasy, thats the last mod I used since last year. Ever since my Nutaku get banned, I stopped playing for good and just play on Dummy account for testing games and current Nutaku games are really bad compared to last few years with so many bugs and issues with heavy microtransaction on each game.

Shadowalkuk

Platinian
Mar 12, 2022
Newcastle
You still lucky than me because my Nutaku account had permanent ban after using it on Eros Fantasy, thats the last mod I used since last year. Ever since my Nutaku get banned, I stopped playing for good and just play on Dummy account for testing games and current Nutaku games are really bad compared to last few years with so many bugs and issues with heavy microtransaction on each game.

Ive had a nutaku account for maybe 10 years or so and have spent well over £10,000 on them . I only maybe in last 6 months started to use mods, so I dont think they will hard ban my account.

Even in eros fantasy which I played legitly till there was a mistake by them in the shop where you could buy diamonds / gems. Was like you spent 100 gems but they gave you 250. I clicked that a lot and they banned my account for abusing a bug. They agreed to reset my account and let me start fresh. That was the day i started using mod apks instead as I had to restart from scratch. I still disagree to this day that ban was legit as it was there shop no hacka were used so I was of the mindset of "oh well if they can ban me when I didnt hack anything I may as well use the modded things and just have fun".

This shelter game really didnt have too much content and was buggy but they did have a few good games.

hartex1992

Awesome Active Platinian
Aug 14, 2020
Indonesia
Ive had a nutaku account for maybe 10 years or so and have spent well over £10,000 on them . I only maybe in last 6 months started to use mods, so I dont think they will hard ban my account.

Even in eros fantasy which I played legitly till there was a mistake by them in the shop where you could buy diamonds / gems. Was like you spent 100 gems but they gave you 250. I clicked that a lot and they banned my account for abusing a bug. They agreed to reset my account and let me start fresh. That was the day i started using mod apks instead as I had to restart from scratch. I still disagree to this day that ban was legit as it was there shop no hacka were used so I was of the mindset of "oh well if they can ban me when I didnt hack anything I may as well use the modded things and just have fun".

This shelter game really didnt have too much content and was buggy but they did have a few good games.
Just be careful, some Devs are being serious of banning your Nutaku ID by reporting their found to Nutaku and they will verified it. Even if you spend lot of it, ban is ban and they wont change their mind. I already spend about 500 Euros on that time and get banned on Dec 2021. Also, all current Nutaku games are badly reskinned compared to pre 2019 games and you can tell that by playing lots of it. All of them are from Google play and even some of them already shut down for good yet still using it for profits.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
G Shared [Tested] Escape Shelter 57 v2.1.05 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 8
Arsenal Shared [Tested] Cat Shelter and Animal Friends v1.1.2 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 3
Radon02 OA [Shared] Personal Trainer [18+] v1.1 MOD APK (DA's Multi-Mod) Age Restricted Games 0
DESLOKAT PMT FREE MOD [18+] Love X Debut (Nutaku) Ver. 1.0.000 MOD APK | DMG Age Restricted PMT Android MODs 8
Radon02 OA [Shared] 彼氏持ち後輩セフレシミュレーター~サブカル系少女こなつ~ [18+] vFinal MOD APK Age Restricted Games 8
Radon02 OA [Shared] Love Sucks: Night One [18+] v1.16i MOD APK Age Restricted Games 10
DESLOKAT PMT FREE MOD [18+] Hot Zone: Survival (Nutaku) Ver. 3.1 MOD APK | Battlespeed | Content unlock Age Restricted PMT Android MODs 79
Radon02 OA [Shared] お休みなさい、お兄ちゃん♪ [18+] vFinal MOD APK Age Restricted Games 36
Radon02 OA [Shared] Isekai Slave [18+] vFinal MOD APK Age Restricted Games 23
Radon02 OA [Shared] Sara - Oh Daddy Part 2 [18+] v0.1 MOD APK (KoGa3's Multi-Mod) Age Restricted Games 11
Radon02 OA [Shared] Indecent Desires - The Game [18+] v0.25 MOD APK (Port + Multi-Mod) Age Restricted Games 9
Radon02 OA [Shared] Netorare Wife -Yukiko- 20 Years After Marriage [18+] vFinal MOD APK Age Restricted Games 7
Radon02 OA [Shared] Play! With Izuna [18+] vFinal MOD APK Age Restricted Games 62
Radon02 OA [Shared] ブルマの冒険3 (Bulma Adventure 3) [18+] vFinal MOD APK Age Restricted Games 5
Radon02 OA [Shared] Gamer Struggles [18+] v0.1.1 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 37
Radon02 OA [Shared] Tower of Megami Descents [18+] vFinal MOD APK Age Restricted Games 21
Radon02 OA [Shared] Last Train JK After... [18+] vFinal MOD APK Age Restricted Games 19
DESLOKAT PMT FREE MOD [18+] Secret Blade (Nutaku) Ver. 1.0.0 MOD APK | Menu | High Stats Age Restricted PMT Android MODs 114
DESLOKAT PMT FREE MOD [18+] A New Home Volume 2 Ver. 0.5 MOD APK | Unlocked Game Age Restricted PMT Android MODs 13
DESLOKAT PMT FREE MOD [18+] A New Home Volume 1 Ver. 0.95 MOD APK | Unlocked Game Age Restricted PMT Android MODs 10
DESLOKAT PMT FREE MOD [18+] Wedding Ver. 1.02 MOD APK | Unlocked Game Age Restricted PMT Android MODs 5
DESLOKAT PMT FREE MOD [18+] SuperPowered Ver. 0.45.03 MOD APK | Unlocked Game Age Restricted PMT Android MODs 4
DESLOKAT PMT FREE MOD [18+] Oh My Love Ver. 1.1 MOD APK | Unlocked Game Age Restricted PMT Android MODs 6
DESLOKAT PMT FREE MOD [18+] The Power of Confidence Ver. 1.11 MOD APK | Unlocked Game Age Restricted PMT Android MODs 4
DESLOKAT PMT FREE MOD [18+] School Rules Girls Ver. 1.5b MOD APK | Unlocked Game Age Restricted PMT Android MODs 136
DESLOKAT PMT FREE MOD [18+] Kunoichi Trainer Ver. 0.24.2 MOD APK | Unlocked Game Age Restricted PMT Android MODs 36
DESLOKAT PMT FREE MOD [18+] The Inn Chapter 1 Ver. 1.00.00 MOD APK | Unlocked Game Age Restricted PMT Android MODs 11
Radon02 OA [Shared] Simple Days [18+] v0.18.1 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 10
Radon02 OA [Shared] Dildo Collector Streamer [18+] vFinal MOD APK Age Restricted Games 23
Radon02 OA [Shared] Milf's Plaza [18+] vStream_13d MOD APK Age Restricted Games 81
Radon02 OA [Shared] アメリ・ブランシェットは何度も堕ちる ~カレドニー魔法学院と繰り返す一週間~ [18+] v1.24 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 26
Radon02 OA [Shared] Infinity: Love or Lust [18+] R16 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 11
Radon02 OA [Shared] Origin Story [18+] v0.3.1 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 6
Radon02 OA [Shared] Daily Lives of My Countryside [18+] v0.3.0.1 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 262
Radon02 OA [Shared] You Are My Treasure [18+] vFinal MOD APK Age Restricted Games 6
Radon02 OA [Shared] Bahamian Rhapsody [18+] vFinal MOD APK Age Restricted Games 2
Radon02 OA [Shared] The Lewdest House [18+] v0.2.1 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 16
Radon02 OA [Shared] Tales of Divinity: Rodinka's Lewd Adventures [18+] v0.05.70 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 9
Radon02 OA [Shared] We Are Lost [18+] v0.4.1 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 15
Radon02 OA [Shared] 【Live2D】コハルとの放課後個別指導2 [18+] vFinal MOD APK Age Restricted Games 69
Radon02 OA [Shared] Lewd Souls [18+] v1.2 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 49
DESLOKAT PMT FREE MOD [18+] Passion Pit: Tropical Island (Nutaku) Ver. 1.0.10 MOD APK | Unlock Clothes | Unlock Pics + Vids Age Restricted PMT Android MODs 253
Radon02 OA [Shared] Lust Rush [18+] v0.2.2 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 10
Arsenal Shared [Tested] World Conqueror 4-WW2 Strategy v1.11.2 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 6
Arsenal Shared [Tested] Clash of Destiny v0.0.4 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 4
Arsenal Shared [Tested] Block Craft 3D:Building Game v2.18.2 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 2
G Shared [Tested] Viva Project v1.2 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 4
Radon02 OA [Shared] True Husband [18+] v0.6 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 21
Radon02 OA [Shared] Dungeon Slaves [18+] v0.69 MOD APK (Port + Gallery Mod) Age Restricted Games 27
Radon02 OA [Shared] The Sunset Fairies [18+] v0.08 MOD APK (Port + FoxBot's Multi-Mod) Age Restricted Games 15