PMT FREE MOD [18+] Shelter 69 (Nutaku) Ver. 1.7.250 MOD APK | Menu | Ressource | Cost

Separate Rewards to BYPASS.APK

• Yes (Rewards Only in BYPASS)

Votes: 41 21.2%
  • No ( Its Fine)

Votes: 54 28.0%
  • Add Reward to BYPASS and keep it on the Mod

Votes: 98 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
does anyone know how to obtain this Andrea's skin? is it from limited event?
Screenshot_2023-12-08-13-16-24-626_com.jnt.shelter69-edit.jpg

Turn off the "Free Cost", then keep opening the rest of the chests untill its gone, the more multiplier means u have to open more chests, so becareful when claiming a chest reward unless u want to multiple it
I have turn off it restart the game replace apk with original
Using auto clicker to click maybe i have cliked about 300-500 chest but still in that condition.

Using auto clicker to click maybe i have cliked about 300-500 chest but still in that condition.

I had autoclicker open for last 3 nights, that is like 72 hours and is still opening chests, no cheat activated....i don't know what i have done i think there are about 10.000 chests to be opened....it might take few more days....i might just start a new account...

restarting the game / replacing apk won't change the rewards value once u've multiplied your received rewards, all you need to do is

1. Turn the mod off
2. Then open all of your chest.
3. or just go make a new account if u giving up opening the chest

I had autoclicker open for last 3 nights, that is like 72 hours and is still opening chests, no cheat activated....i don't know what i have done i think there are about 10.000 chests to be opened....it might take few more days....i might just start a new account...
10.000 means 1000 of chests, something is not right with rewards value, but everything is valid for 100 or lower i think, u have to delete 1 of the "0" if its above 3 digits for the right number