PMT FREE MOD [18+] Shelter 69 (Nutaku) Ver. 1.7.250 MOD APK | Menu | Ressource | Cost

Separate Rewards to BYPASS.APK

• Yes (Rewards Only in BYPASS)

Votes: 41 21.2%
  • No ( Its Fine)

Votes: 54 28.0%
  • Add Reward to BYPASS and keep it on the Mod

Votes: 98 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
yes, upon receiving the 7th day reward. and without using the mod. I spent more than 1 hour with the autoclick and it kept opening boxes.
Did you menage to get out of the loop? I have t he exact same issue with 7th day reward. Infinite crates with 1 multiplayer when starting the game. I left the game with autoclicker for 3 hours and it still keeps opening.

Did you menage to get out of the loop? I have t he exact same issue with 7th day reward. Infinite crates with 1 multiplayer when starting the game. I left the game with autoclicker for 3 hours and it still keeps opening.
Same issue here...
7th day reward spawns infinite crates with "Free" disabled and "Multiplier" set to 1 when reward was claim.
In other words, mod was disabled but infinite crates still spawn with no apparent way to get out of the loop.

tried clearing cache, storage data even re-installing the app.
Upon logging in back to your account, the infinite crate issue continues.

Only thing to do is create a new account and start from scratch, but its only a matter of time till you will run into this issue again.

Can Mods/Admin help please?

Reactions: Isnomnia