PMT FREE MOD [18+] Shelter 69 (Nutaku) Ver. 1.7.278 MOD APK | Menu | Ressource | Cost

Separate Rewards to BYPASS.APK

• Yes (Rewards Only in BYPASS)

Votes: 41 21.2%
  • No ( Its Fine)

Votes: 54 28.0%
  • Add Reward to BYPASS and keep it on the Mod

Votes: 98 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
To the people getting banned mind sharing what you did , my advice is spend $1 or $5 on gold it seems to give you some leeway but I'm not certain about that. Create a parallel account and clone if you want to continue playing

I dont think cloning will help since I get banned on my account and basically if I clon it it will still use the same ID to log into the game unless I create another account in nutaku but that would mean starting the game from scratch, also on their discord server I saw that the devs told another iser that they can reset the game for that user who hacked the game but that means starting from the begining and Idk if the mod will still work after getting banned.

I think what trigered the ban was I was using the mod recklessly by mistake, for example I did not realize many times that on the daily quests the prize was 1 chest and I had the 100x mod active and I got 10000 chests and this happened a few times, it was My fault Not the mod nor Deslokat so I guess thats how they found out about the mod and I was banned

Screenshot_20230122-003911752.jpg
ok I've been banned