PMT FREE MOD [18+] Shelter 69 (Nutaku) Ver. 1.7.317 MOD APK | Menu | Ressource | Cost

Separate Rewards to BYPASS.APK

• Yes (Rewards Only in BYPASS)

Votes: 41 21.2%
  • No ( Its Fine)

Votes: 54 28.0%
  • Add Reward to BYPASS and keep it on the Mod

Votes: 98 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm in the game but the vpn turns itself off why does this happen and the game doesn't work when the vpn is turned off😟😟😟😟
Screenshot_20220317_001520_com.jnt.shelter69.jpg

What should I do so that the vpn does not turn off? is there a solution? I can enter without using vpn in other games.

Hi @DESLOKAT , I'm impressed what u have done in modification app and I would like to seeking your help in mod request for nutaku game (fap ceo v1.105). So I do have the previous APK file for fap ceo v1.104 with modification and also latest mod of fap ceo v1.105 but the thing is the battle pass can't be unlock so I request Ur help to unlock it with using the code block in v1.104 and apply it into v.105.

I can send you the both APK file via email due this platform cant allow me to attach it so u may provide Ur email in order to receive the file. Please be reminded this is not scam 😅 I hope u can help me in this matter. Your help would be much appreciated and thank you in advance