PMT FREE MOD [18+] Starlit Treasures: Galaxy Ver. 1.1.9 Mod Apk | Increase Currencies, Vip

App-Architecture
ARM64 (arm64-v8a | 64-Bit)
Think it's after you unlock them, click on the video and it should prompt you to save on the phone, won't say download but probably save
Thank you Pal. Not sure if it's subject to the phone device. I've applied LP as recommended and IAP does work; 7 days/30 days/lifetime VIP shows "Owned," but tapping the unlocked videos still gave no prompt, no nothing.

If any more clue, please also share it. Appreciated.
 
Thank you Pal. Not sure if it's subject to the phone device. I've applied LP as recommended and IAP does work; 7 days/30 days/lifetime VIP shows "Owned," but tapping the unlocked videos still gave no prompt, no nothing.

If any more clue, please also share it. Appreciated.
I haven't played the game if I re download it later I'll show screenshots later on
 
Tags Tags
casual

Similar threads

Back
Top Bottom