PMT FREE MOD [18+] Taimanin RPGX (DMM) Ver. 1.20.18 MOD APK | Menu | Skill | God | DMG | Crit

Can someone give me Tips to not get banned?

Never joinded a Raid and I got banned after 6 months
did you join someone else's Raid? I treat using the mod for this game as if im playing a single player game to reduce my chances of being banned. I would also suggest leaving your raid before you complete it then finish it after returning. i've gotten red pop up messages during the loading screen for the Raid Events that leave me with some concerns lol

Reactions: Sherezzadez
did you join someone else's Raid? I treat using the mod for this game as if im playing a single player game to reduce my chances of being banned. I would also suggest leaving your raid before you complete it then finish it after returning. i've gotten red pop up messages during the loading screen for the Raid Events that leave me with some concerns lol

Actually I didn't join any raids. But maybe I joined in a Raid Event and I can't remember it lol.

Must be that I joined because I was playing for almost 6 months with this mod as single player without problems.

Besides the RAIDs do you have more suggestions?