PMT FREE MOD [18+] Taimanin RPGX (DMM) Ver. 1.20.19 MOD APK | Menu | Skill | God | DMG | Crit

4 hours ago trailer for new Taimanin RPG event released on their official YouTube channel. Try bombarding them with pleas to add English translation or transferring characters from global account to JP account before EOS of global version.

I wonder what free VPN (maybe modded paid VPN apps?) are you guys using to play this comfortably? It seems my country was just blocked by DMM and in new version of DMM app I have to clear all of it's app data and login again through VPN EVERY TIME before starting TaimaninRPGX. Next time I'm starting TaimaninRPGX with my VPN it just says it's blocked in my region until I do all this again

I wonder what free VPN (maybe modded paid VPN apps?) are you guys using to play this comfortably? It seems my country was just blocked by DMM and in new version of DMM app I have to clear all of it's app data and login again through VPN EVERY TIME before starting TaimaninRPGX. Next time I'm starting TaimaninRPGX with my VPN it just says it's blocked in my region until I do all this again

Try this. SoftEther VPN This is work for me. here's link.