PMT FREE MOD [18+] Taimanin RPGX (DMM) Ver. 1.20.19 MOD APK | Menu | Skill | God | DMG | Crit

Haha I just got banned to me it's not a bad thing tbh but I think it's not right to use macro and looping killing bosses more than 20 times a day while keep the consistent on time 3 waves with the same SR units that below level 50 so yeah my account was also had 25 SR and 5 LR and 1 UR. Just to remind anybody who is as risk as I am and don't want the account to get banned. Anyway great mod DESLOKAT I really enjoyed it

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210202-162610.png
    Screenshot_20210202-162610.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 169
  • Screenshot_20210202-162610.png
    Screenshot_20210202-162610.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 161
Haha I just got banned to me it's not a bad thing tbh but I think it's not right to use macro and looping killing bosses more than 20 times a day while keep the consistent on time 3 waves with the same SR units that below level 50 so yeah my account was also had 25 SR and 5 LR and 1 UR. Just to remind anybody who is as risk as I am and don't want the account to get banned. Anyway great mod DESLOKAT I really enjoyed it

Let me see if I understood. You got banned because you killed bosses more than 20 times?

You using the mod on raid boss on the new event?

Yeah I just got banned today. Had been playing this game for a year and had been using this version of the mod since its first release, so they have really enhanced and enforced the mod detection. Well, thank you very much for the mod all these time. Time for me to move on.

For those interested, I think they now monitor the demon class difficulty raid boss. Killed 2 by myself with atk+def turned on yesterday. Got banned today. So I suggest to stay clear of that version of the boss if it shows up with the gold ticket, or fight it without activating the mod. Aside from that, normal operations like don't do the arena and fight other people's raid boss should keep you safe from the ban radar.

My account was a whale account, Rank.80 with 58 maxed level LR characters and another 60 SR characters that have yet to be leveled up even though I have all the materials, exp book and the money to max them. Was keeping the mats to boost the necessary character based on the current event and such. So yeah, just because you whale doesn't mean you are immune to the ban hammer.

So take extra caution when using the mod from now on, take care and good luck all!