OA Outdated [18+] Vegas on Wasteland (Nutaku) Ver. 1.3.4 MOD APK | Menu | Free Spin

Immauset

Platinian
Dec 12, 2018
Usa
I've been playing this and wondered if most of those girls get unlocked by playing or you be to pay for them all? The game gets boring, nothing much to unlock

Reactions: Masnjrmasnjr36

Immauset

Platinian
Dec 12, 2018
Usa
It works, I tried. Notice the "free spin" is not that big daily wheel or the paid wheel, but the "free spin" feature in the game you play. Every time you got three special signs when you play the game, you got some "free spin" opportunities, 6 times, 8 times, 20 times even. If you turn on the mod, then the "free spin" will just go on unstoppable regardless of how many times (6, 8, or 20) you received. I figured this out by playing the game for about three days man lol. Now I got like 85 billion coins. It really works.
Are you about to unlock more characters or you have to pay for those only? I'm on level 700 something and I feel like I can only unlock 5 to 6 girls and the rest I need to buy?

Veela

Platinian
Apr 30, 2022
Asia
I cant playing again because i dont have chip more . I want topup but i cant connect in payment.. how:( i need chip