READ! 3 Million Members Celebration! 300 FREE VIP packages to win worth ~3000 Euro / ~3100 USD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

the ace army

Platinian
Oct 26, 2020
Germany
I would love to do all that stuff but im to lazy so I rather celebrate the old fashioned way so way to go platinmods I've been on here for a little while yet the things I have seen from this beautiful community platinmods is not just a website it is a full blown community where people share download talk give tips and overall a lot of great things are on here and I am glad to be apart of this community cheers platinmods I raise a toast to your success.

the ace army

Platinian
Oct 26, 2020
Germany
A
I would love to do all that stuff but im to lazy so I rather celebrate the old fashioned way so way to go platinmods I've been on here for a little while yet the things I have seen from this beautiful community platinmods is not just a website it is a full blown community where people share download talk give tips and overall a lot of great things are on here and I am glad to be apart of this community cheers platinmods I raise a toast to your success.
Oh and I forgot to add that I thank the modders testers and overall everyone who is integral to the success of platinmods mods thank you modders for making single player games a bit easier and multi-player games having a big advantage over everyone testers thank you for testing the mods so that are phones do not get destroyed by a virus oh and how can I forget the owner thank you for making this all possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.