[5 VIPs GIVEAWAY] 1500 reactions Appreciation

Status
Not open for further replies.

_blizzardz

Rookie
Jan 25, 2020
Texas
I guess all I can say is its my first time here and I love it as soon as I got recommended I said eh ok why not but not it's BEAUTIFUL I love it with a true passion they keep it updated and perfect thanks so much and good luck to the winners and Thanks for hacks @Qnzboi102 !

Reactions: Geboy

blaze01

Platinian
Apr 5, 2018
Carolina
You guys are amazing you do great work for the gamers that don't have the knowledge to mod themselves . Thank you for being so awesome and just letting us have your work
@Qnzboi102
@ gbo

moreade

Rookie
Nov 18, 2019
Jawa timur
Saya benar benar senang ada forum mod game Platinmods salah satu situs mod terbaik yang pernah saya lihat banyak orang. Saya tahu bagaimana meretas game ini. Saya menyukainya dan suka semua karya modder, terima kasih ps karena saya hanya Diam pembaca, juga Saya suka platform ini dan orang-orang yang membuat mod adalah yang terbaik, terima kasih untuk semuanya❤@Qnzboi102

blaze01

Platinian
Apr 5, 2018
Carolina
Im not commenting because i want vip, im doing it just for the sake of my opinion, i have been with Platinmods for 2 years at first when i discovered pmt i thought that it was a scam but by hell you guys sure did prove me wrong and for the last 2 years we (pmt) have improved a hell of a lot and have been and always will be my number 1 modding site to go to so overall, is platinmods a good forum well no, they are the fucking best forum ( sorry for swearing but it true).
Dude you are so right. These guys are amazing not only do they give us the mods ,they also take time to help you figure shit out. ..Shout out to @G-Bo ッ thanks for your help and time and patience

Status
Not open for further replies.