Not Working 7-Sins Dragon Nest Mobile Private Server DNM UNLIMITED Diamonds,Gold,dragon coin (CAN REFILL ask GM ) SERVER (SEA)

DaRealPanDa

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Supporting-Team
Global Moderator
Social Media
Mar 12, 2018
Skyrim
So most private server are started by developers of the game? I thought huge companies would keep better track of who has access to their source codes :face05:
Started from people which got the source code. Don't have to be any developers from the Game. But idk if this counts for Mobile private Servers too. It counts atleast for private servers from PC Games. Like i had a metin2 private server in the past and for that you need the source code.

Reactions: Glenard8

HackerBotnet

Platinian
Jan 6, 2021
Switzerland
Started from people which got the source code. Don't have to be any developers from the Game. But idk if this counts for Mobile private Servers too. It counts atleast for private servers from PC Games. Like i had a metin2 private server in the past and for that you need the source code.
Yes on PC for sure... too many variables.

But a simple card game like hearthstone or a game like clash royale could probably be reverse-engineered, as the server does not have to keep track of as many data points and variables. But then it would be a lot of work, which is not worth it if you cant make money from it.

So my guess is most of the actually functional ones are probably leaked. by devs or hosting leaks.

Reactions: Luckygantengbingitz

G-Bo ッ

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 22, 2017
Behind you.
platinmods.com
How did you create the private server? reverse engineered or did you get hold of the server software?
It's most time leak by hackers or by ex workers which are pissed for being fired. But there are as well tools to sniff the package transfer. Means you play the game fully, visit all angle for the game, sniff and copy the data while its transferred and then try to build something out of it. That's the very hard way. The easy way is to search for a leak which is most time done already by others. In any case, PC and mobile is not very different. Both needs a client and a server copy.

Reactions: Glenard8