GuzJ

PMT Modder
Original poster
Staff member
Modding-Team
Feb 6, 2019
Spirtual World
9/30/21 EDIT...
Looks like I am back at it, but in a much different approach. My main goal is to release custom skins for many different shooters, but if they ban me or delete any videos of ASSET modifications, which means I DO NOT modifiy APK files, I will release full fury. Developers like BlayzeGames and SevenBulls don't respect any sense of openness with their applications, so they were the first two examples. The intellectual adventure behind modding simply can't be understood by some, but that doesn't mean we are going anywhere.

----------------

Well.. I truly do not know how to start this.; just typing as I go. It has been such an amazing journey reverse engineering mobile applications for the passed 8+ years and getting to meet so damn many wise individuals. I don't say this happily, but I am finally moving on from the scene. I was nearing my end point for quite some time now. I realize how important I am to this community, and how I brought much motivation to the scene, so I kept pushing for yall, but really, the motivation does not stop with just me. This team has grown so damn much to the point where I am easily "replaceable". I am more than confident in the ability of my team to continue to do amazing things without me. I would not leave this community behind if I were to think otherwise.

Also.. When I say I am leaving the community, I do not mean a full exit. I am still a Platinian and that will not change. I simply just will not be modifying mobile applications anymore. I've reach every goal I came into the scene with. The trial and error has become more of a burden now due to not having a new goal to reach anymore, but that's okay. My interest has been turning elsewhere, mainly towards trading stocks, looking into crypto development, and basic website management. I have provided yall with a youtube video explaining everything, which you guys can check out below. I will continue to post on that channel when I see the time best fit. Other than the youtube, nothing more will be known of me here. You'll see me around in some chats though! Thank you to everyone for your amazing support.

Some of My History
Jasmur's Stash

Last edited:

xyzhunter

PMT Modder
Staff member
Modding-Team
Oct 28, 2020
Indonesia
i think jasmur stash is past of your code or hex mod.
thank you , that's great , you really better than me.

• Love
Reactions: GuzJ