About hacking android apps and games.

Cheater69

Solid & Active Platinian
Original poster
Sep 22, 2021
Romania
Hello everybody. Here is a question that has been eating me for a few good years. What or Who has started this trend of hacking and cracking android apps and games?

Cheater69

Solid & Active Platinian
Original poster
Sep 22, 2021
Romania
Yeah, that may be. @the0ne™ but still aren't you people curious about who started the android hacking trend? Like someone couldn't sleep one night and thought of this instead and the rest is history.

jhm

Platinian
Nov 1, 2021
UK
I think the hacking of Android devices came about by people just wanting to get more stuff and advantages over other players in a game ...that simple. Isn't really something one person thought about ...its quite "in demand" by many

Draken (VN)

Just Crazy
Jun 13, 2017
Sài Gòn
In terms of "hacking" Android games and apps, I would say no one knows who was the first to modding games and apps because modding is like a recipe book, this book only teaches this much but the other book teaches more than that. And so in the community of modders, one person knows about one thing and then passes it on to another and the other learns more about other things while learning the "results" of the former then doing it again for others on the behind. Its a loop to exchange knowledge with each other and become a modder

As for the interesting part about this "hacking", I dont know much because it depends on the individual =) While this guy wants to speed up the progress of the game but the other wants to break the unfair "pay2win" wall or they simply just want to enjoy the game or app themselves without the headache of upgrading things

Reactions: Cheater69 and jhm

SharifKhalifa

Solid & Active Platinian
Oct 30, 2021
Surat, India
Playing mod on rooted device is mire risky then playing on unroot device?, I notice in some of games when i root my account gest banned within minutes , but not in unroot mobile

Reactions: jhm