Outdated Action Taimanin Ver. 2.8.46 Injector MOD | ARM64 | High DMG | High DEF | High HP | Crit

megaancient

Rookie
Mar 20, 2019
android
Please start injector only when game is on loading screen ,i.e. where you get option to link account and clear cache. Once, I started injector in lobby, I got LIAPP error. Had to reinstall the game.

Game and hacks are all working fine.

fizhsmile

Rookie
Nov 4, 2017
I have rooted phone android 12. It always gives error when I try to attach the game. I don't need that VM stuff if I'm rooted right?
I started the game first then opened the injector when on lobby & during loading screen but the app still would not let me attach.
Is this another storage permission BS that breaks modding on android 11/12? Need help here..

Attachments

Onzozo

Solid & Active Platinian
Jun 17, 2017
Please start injector only when game is on loading screen ,i.e. where you get option to link account and clear cache. Once, I started injector in lobby, I got LIAPP error. Had to reinstall the game.

Game and hacks are all working fine.
Same here, did you solve it ?

tester616

Platinian
Sep 8, 2017
I have rooted phone android 12. It always gives error when I try to attach the game. I don't need that VM stuff if I'm rooted right?
I started the game first then opened the injector when on lobby & during loading screen but the app still would not let me attach.
Is this another storage permission BS that breaks modding on android 11/12? Need help here..
Yep android 12 is trash

Tags
action taimanin mod