Feb 8, 2020
Thailand
350x350bb.jpg

iTunes Link: ‎AdVenture Communist

Game Name:
Game Version: 5.8.1
Bundle ID: com.kongregate.mobile.adventurecommunist

Needs Jailbreak: No!
Platform: Apple 64 bit (old devices not working like iPhone 4)
Supported iOS: 15 and less.
Separate App-Icon: no
This is an Idle Game, not much else to say about it.

Supported Devices:
- iPhone 5s or newer
- iPod Touch 6G or newer
- iPad Air/Pro or newer
- iPad mini 2 or newer
- work for non-jailbroken and jailbroken devices.

How to install this IPA MOD (read carefully):

*MOD Features*
• Upgrading Scientists is Free when upgrading from the Crafting/Building Panel thing
**2500 Science and Gold come out of Most Capsules
**Note: Occurs after Rank 5 and Progress 7/10

ulBw4AP.gif

Credits: Kuronyx (aka PhillyTheCrazyGamer / Krayzon Dominco)

This game was fun for about 4 hours. I doubt I'll update when a new comes out. We'll see though.

Free Download (Tested on Jailed iOS 13.3 and 14.1):
Hidden content
** You must be signed up and reply to the thread or click 'Like' under this post before you can see the hidden links contained here. **
If you still facing issues revealing the hidden links, please read this.
For My Android Mod APK for this game, look at the description of my YouTube video below, if there isn't an Android Link, then wait a few days as I normally give Crowdfunding members early access before giving it openly to the public.

*Demonstration Video*

Please enjoy the MOD and don't forget to visit us regularly for new MODs or updates =)

Last edited by a moderator:

kuronyx

Solid & Active Platinian
Original poster
Feb 8, 2020
Thailand
Всем привет, вот такой мод просто класс, а можно такой же мод но только теперь на андрод?
Due to the rules on this group, I can't post the Android version of this mod on here because there's already another modder covering that game for Android. To get my Android Mod, look at the description for my YouTube Video.

Reactions: Owen2804

Dumert

Platinian
Feb 3, 2021
Москва
Привет, я посоветовал бы убрать тебе бесплатное улучшение карт, просто очень много заданий чтобы потратить эликсир но его приходиться тратить чтобы купить карты, а это раз в 4 часа, долго очень.

kuronyx

Solid & Active Platinian
Original poster
Feb 8, 2020
Thailand
Привет, я посоветовал бы убрать тебе бесплатное улучшение карт, просто очень много заданий чтобы потратить эликсир но его приходиться тратить чтобы купить карты, а это раз в 4 часа, долго очень.
Learn to play the game correctly and read mod instructions. When you reach Mission 7 on Rank 5. you will get 2500 gold from Mission Reward. Then you will not need Free 4 Hour Chest anymore.

Dumert

Platinian
Feb 3, 2021
Москва
Learn to play the game correctly and read mod instructions. When you reach Mission 7 on Rank 5. you will get 2500 gold from Mission Reward. Then you will not need Free 4 Hour Chest anymore.

Я тебе говорю про бесплатное улучшение карт за элексиры чтобы ты это убрал, просто очень много заданий чтобы элексир потратить

kuronyx

Solid & Active Platinian
Original poster
Feb 8, 2020
Thailand
[Hidden content]

Я тебе говорю про бесплатное улучшение карт за элексиры чтобы ты это убрал, просто очень много заданий чтобы элексир потратить
Just switch back to normal game when you want to use Elixer and then switch back to mod when you are done. Easy fix.

This is a FREE Mod, so deal with it or don't use it. Send support if you want to have customized.

Dumert

Platinian
Feb 3, 2021
Москва
Просто переключитесь обратно в обычную игру, когда вы хотите использовать Elixer, а затем снова переключитесь на mod, когда вы закончите. Это легко исправить.

Это бесплатный мод, поэтому разберитесь с ним или не используйте его. Отправьте поддержку, если вы хотите настроить.
Спасибо